8.20.2011

TMI: The Prep Week

Anytime it's worth mentioning I'll write a TMI (too much information) post. I want to be truthful and share the nitty gritty, but also don't want to scare off readers. It won't always be TMI in the bathroom sense, but it will be where I talk about the physical aspects of the fast and maybe some of the more intense emotional aspects too. Bottom line, if you don't want to read about poop don't read these posts.

Let's get on with it!

Wowza! I was surprised by how much detoxing my body did this week. I had a lot of loose stool and several days on intense gas pains. I'm used to having both of these things but not generally when I'm eating well. In addition I had some lovely episodes of passing fluid while passing gas. Yep. Went through a lot of undies this week.

In general, I felt physically great (high energy, light heart, pain free) by Friday.