8.23.2011

life... now available in color!

Last night's olfactory banquet turned out to be more than a little disappointing.  It's not that it didn't taste good, it did.  It's not that it wasn't filling, it was.  But guess what, I wasn't REALLY hungry, I was "hungry."  And while food tempers hunger, only bread and chocolate can feed "hunger."  Since neither of those things are on the menu for a while, I have altered the plan yet again.

Just Juice... starting now.  Going for 10 days (that's Friday, 9/2/2011) and reevaluating.  100% committed.



This morning I start with a "carrot cake" juice (pineapple, carrot, apple, and coconut water.  you can sprinkle with spices to add to the cake flavor but I was afraid to mess it up, so I skipped that part).  I have a mean green and a gazpacho in the refrigerator at work... and I am going to learn to love this.