8.19.2011

It came! It finally came!


BFO and I have an agreement that we don't have to discuss purchases under $50 (or rather, that we do have to discuss purchases that are over $50).  Neither of us has quite caught on to how many $50 purchases either one can or should make in a defined period of time... but that will come I'm sure.

Anyway, I found a Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Express on eBay for $28!  Not the greatest juicer, but mid-range in performance and price and this price was right!  It came on Friday and spiderman was ready to juice.  We made a strawberry, blueberry, apple juice for our first concoction. 

and it was DIVINE!  and probably 500 calories...  oh well.  we shared it.



















I know a lot of people are wondering how I (or any other juicer) stomachs the green stuff.  It really is quite tasty... I swear.  Here's the proof.


So, here's the plan.  Starting Monday the reboot begins... technically the reboot community advises a mixture of juicing and eating raw or cooked fruits and vegetables, but I'm not feeling it... I'm going all juice all the time.  Monday is the day.  I'm going to try and warm up to it Saturday and Sunday too by cutting out the grains, rice, legumes, etc. before I actually "have to."