but because you did... thanks.
only a few days into plenty month and already my cup overfloweth. i haven't much of a clue what's going on in my bank account (besides that i have enough money) and i'll work on that this weekend, but for now, here's what i have "received":
- a super exciting compliment from a fellow book clubber on this here blog-ish thing
- As I read this, I started to realize (belatedly, I know) that you were doing a sort of Happiness Project. And then I remembered your disdain for the book of the same name... and THEN I looked through your blog archives to January 1st and learned about what you are doing... AND THEN I felt obliged to let you know that I think it's fantastic and inspiring and admirable, and WAY BETTER than Gretchen's way of doing anything.
- a love letter from an the creator of the Receiving Project who is interested in my work!
- a really dreamy evening out with a new character in this life story, Devon
- there's likely been more, but i'm going out with Devon again. gotta run!