If you're wondering what's next for this blog in 2013, so am I! Let's start with what I know:
|making rainbows out of this lifetime...|
- schedule: without one, I will probably fade into oblivion... so for now, I am committed to posting on Mondays & Wednesdays weekly (except, of course, when I am sick-tired-lazy-on vacation-having a nervous breakdown... not for every one of those instances. It will be far more interesting for you if I continue to post mid-breakdown).
- topics: oh, wait I was starting with what I knew... I'll have to get back to this one in another list
- what's happening this year:
- I'm writing a book... a little bit memoir... a little bit how-to... a lot bit funny (wocka-wocka) and wildly successful (damn straight!)
- I'm starting a business (with my beloved)... green, crunchy, somehow we're going to find a way to involve vulnerability too!
- I'm doing a painting a week (starting on January 22nd) and showing you a picture every week... even if it is completely sucktastic
- I'm continuing to attract the life and love that I desire (you know... the usual... no big deal)
What I don't know:
- Topics/Themes for the blog: As nice as it was to have a structure for 2012, I didn't exactly follow it... and I think we get a lot juicier when I departed from the intended path. That being said... there are a few things I know I want from 2013:
- Success on all the aforementioned projects
- To maintain an attitude of wonder and curiosity (as opposed to judgment, expectation, disappointment, assumption, etc.)
- To shed behaviors/people/things that cause me harm take on behaviors/people/things that love me up!
That's all I have for now!